Are you ready to embark on an unforgettable family experience? We're giving you a chance to win an exclusive self-guided kayak tour on the picturesque Lower Green River. With class I & II whitewater, this half-day tour is perfect for family fun because this adventure lets you savor the river's beauty at your own pace.
WHAT YOU CAN WIN: We're giving away a family 4-pack of tickets for a 1/2 day trip, outfitted by Green River Adventures in Saluda, NC. This trip is the Lower Green River experience, but it can be upgraded to the adrenaline-pumping Upper Green River Trip.
HOW TO ENTER: Share a photo of a one of your Carolina adventures on the Carolina Traveler Facebook group page. The page is here: www.facebook.com/groups/carolinatravelr (not a typo). The adventure can be nearly anything (seriously, a picture of you getting a milkshake is acceptable).
THE CONTEST ENDS AT NOON ON JULY 31, 2023!
The Lower Green River
Immerse yourself in breathtaking scenery as you navigate the river's twists and turns. Dive into refreshing pools for a revitalizing swim or indulge in a leisurely snack on a pristine shore. The possibilities are endless on this epic journey!
Your outfitter for this trip is Green River Adventures. Rest assured, they've got you covered with a brief safety video, transportation, and all the necessary gear. Choose between one-person and two-person inflatable boats, ensuring a comfortable and thrilling ride for everyone. You can learn more about the Green River and nearby Saluda, NC, in our companion article Awe-Inspiring Green River Adventures.
Great for kids and those with limited physical ability
The Lower Green Kayak Trip is perfect for groups with diverse ages (5 and older) and physical abilities, including families with kids and friend-groups seeking an extraordinary bonding experience.
You can dial up the adrenaline level by upgrading to the Upper Green River Adventure, with class II-IV whitewater (ages 12 and older). Pro tip: discuss the upgraded trip and costs with the good people at Green River Adventures BEFORE you book your trip.
How to enter
To enter, simply join the Carolina Traveler Facebook group and share a photo of a recent adventure in the Carolinas (🏆 pro tip: sharing a photo – that's how we know you entered ).
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to explore a wilderness river and create cherished memories. Enter now for your chance to win this exhilarating kayak tour on the Lower Green River. Adventure awaits!
📸 How to Enter:
- Join the Carolina Traveler Facebook group.
- Post a photo of your recent Carolina adventure (that's how we know you entered).
- Get your friends and family to like your post and comment.
Good luck to all the adventurers out there! 🍀🌄🌊
We'd like you to know…
- The contest ends on July 31, 2023 at noon.
- Facebook is not a sponsor of this contest.
- No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve your odds of winning.
- You may mail an entry to us instead of posting a photo – see the official rules for instructions.
- You must be at least 18 years old to win.
- Carolina Traveler is a publisher and does not inspect tours, equipment, safety procedures, environmental conditions, etc., and therefore does not assume any liability for this experience.
- We want you to have fun 😀