For your convenience, the stories in the Carolina Traveler Magazine are also published here on the website (see the links below). Most of the magazine features are available only to subscribers, which is why you see the key icon 🔑 marking several stories on publicly accessible pages of the website (non-subscribers do not have access to those stories).
In the Holiday issue
Santa has sprinkled a touch of Christmas magic all over Thomasville, NC, turning it into a real-life Hallmark Christmas movie.
The jingle hop has begun at these eight Carolina Christmas shows.
What is is about Christmas in a small town? During the holiday season, the spirit of togetherness in these tight-knit communities is even more pronounced.
If you're in search of a warm retreat from the brisk weather, settle into relaxation in Hot Springs, NC, where visitors can immerse themselves in thermal waters on two different properties.
Finally, a sweet finish in Swansboro, NC, where you can stop by Candy Edventure to fill up on virtually any sweet imaginable (in addition to novel-flavored ice cream).
Holiday 2023 Events
So many 2023 holiday parties and events, so little time! Make sure these festive fetes are listed on your calendar:
- Christmas Kaboom November 25 at Hickory Motor Speedway in Newton, NC
- Down Home Country Christmas Select November/December dates at Duplin Winery in Rose Hill, NC
- Holiday Designer's Showcase November 6 to December 30 at the Kaminski House Museum in Georgetown, SC
- A Merry Mauldin Christmas November 30 at the Mauldin Outdoor Amphitheater in Mauldin, SC
- Dillsboro Lights & Luminaries December 1-2, 8-9 in Downtown Dillsboro, NC
- Christmas in the Commons December 2 at the Wilkes Heritage Museum in Wilkesboro, NC
- Christmas on the Square December 16 at the Pender County Courthouse Square in Burgaw, NC
Get instant access to this issue and all of our back issues – Subscribe Today!
Holiday 2023 Destinations
Get ready for a full fall calendar of Destinations! Explore family-friendly events like Boo at the Zoo and the Carolina Renaissance Festival. Try stand-up paddle boarding in Wilkesboro, or a vineyard adventure in Yadkin Valley. These Destinations are guaranteed to make this autumn unforgettable!
How To Use The Carolina Traveler Flipbook: